DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Safely and timely drive your passengers to meetings, special events, other occasions.
· Pick up mail or paychecks and deliver to various locations, occasionally run errands.
· Ensure that the car is clean
· Consider different routes, check climate, and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take
· Safely keep receipts for gas, vehicle repairs, maintenance and other records/reports concerning the employer’s car.
· Maintain vehicle (gas, mileage tracking, oil changes, take in for repairs as needed)
· Keep a travel log to record locations traveled to, travel time and work hours
· Carry out other assignments that may be given by the employer
· Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record necessary (to be validated by background check)
· Professional driving, shuttle, or chauffeur/ limousine experience preferred
· Punctual, reliable & responsible
· Excellent customer service and communication skills
· Be able to multitask, and work well under pressure
AGENCY EXPECTATIONS OF ALL EMPLOYEES
Adheres to Bronx Parents Policies and Procedures. Acts as a role model within and outside the agency. Performs duties as workload necessitates. Attendance and Dependability: the employee can be depended on to report to work at the scheduled time and is seldom absent from work. Employee can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner and is conscientious about assignments. Communication and Contact: the employee communicates both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside BPHN. Relationships with others: the employee works and communicates effectively and relates well with others including superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside BPHN. The employee exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others and works to maintain constructive working relationships. Employee adheres to mission statement and guiding principles.